Damn you girlscout!!

...and I mean that in the nicest way, you cute little nugget!!
I bought Girlscout cookies for the first time in I can't remember when. I did really well in resisting the urge to eat them until yesterday.........and tonight.
Uggghh. 4 thin mints have 160 calories, 8g of fat,m22 carbs, almost zero fiber or protein and 10g of sugar! There is nothing thin about those cookies and of course I ate more than 4..... Duh.
So, I'm eating thin mints and i'm reading  my favorite new motivational fitness website "Peertrainer". There's a wealth of info on this site. From a chart of what you should eat and what is considered a "cheat", recipes, nutritional values, articles, forums. Anyone interested in fitness on any level from extremely obese, emotional eaters to personal trainers. You can sign up via email and get a tip of the day email....it's good fun and who doesn't need extra motivation? especially after a box of GS cookies. (did those cookies get smaller btw? or am I just bigger/grownup?)

Comments