Tap tap tap.... Is this thing on?
I've been drinking the hell out of juices lately. Both green and fruit, plus coconut in between. I really feel quite amazing.
One quick add i'd like to say is that i made a brazil nut milk a couple days ago  after work pre-dinner snack , mixed it with a banana in the vitamix and i was so freakin full that I could barely eat my dinner. I split it with my sister and she noted the same really full feeling. I thought to myself, i need to remember this next time i'm needing something to satiate but not a full meal.
Also, i've been eating a young thai coconut for dessert after dinner for that terrible sweet tooth that i have now that im pregnant and it totally does the trick.
I love watching Mimi Kirk  uncooking on you tube! She's 72 years old I believe and you really just have to go see her for yourself...
She's really inspiring i love her. I ordered her book through her website youngonrawfood.com. Haven't gotten it yet but i cant wait.
My newest recipe idea is for a mint chocolate pudding. I'm soaking some cashews now for it...ill also add some young coconut meat, frizen bananas.sweetening it with pureed dates and adding an all natural  peppermint extract. Ill post a picture of it when its done:)

Comments