Water kefir batch #3


This is my third batch of water kefir in history. The second batch is in its second ferment stage flavored with blueberry juice (so excited). The first batch has already been consumed. I used a bit of molasses in the first and I'm not a fan. The carbonation I ended up with was super but I still found it ultra sweet. Hoping these next batches will be a little more refined. I have peaked my husbands interest in kefir, which is very cool, I'm glad he's interested.
     For my next project, I will be trying do a Kefir with coconut water. Hopefully there'll be enough sugar in the coconut water to ferment. Before I do that though I want to get the kefir grains going really good. Gotta get a case of coconuts from my trusty Asian market. Ann Dao on south Blvd ❤ them.

Comments