bulletproof coffee

This is my new favorite thing in the world! Grass fed butter in my coffee! I look forward to it in the morning. I drink it and i am not hungry for hours!! Dave Asprey is the inventor of this coffee and his new book comes out this week, The bulletproof diet. I really trust his research and his "biohacks"that he does on himself.
The recipe for Bulletproof coffee is basicaly 2T grassfed butter (kerrygold) to 1T MCT oil Dave sells his own brand of MCT (i use NOW brand) or skinny fat from calton nutrition to 1 cup of coffee (bulletproof coffee beans are recommended for less toxins.
Oh and blend until frothy.
I found a really great book for women based on the bulletproof coffee by Skye St. John a personal trainer following the bulletproof lifestyle called "No fail fat loss for women" which you can get on amazon for 10 bucks. I highly recommend it. It lays out Intermittent fasting the bulletproof way pretty simply.

Get the real recipe here Bulletproof coffee recipe


Comments