NOW what do I eat ??????????????????

I seriously now have a condition called diet fatigue. I may or may not have just invented this phrase......I have listened to so many different food gurus and downloaded or bought so many so called healthy books, listened to 1,001 podcasts, 503 books from audible, listened in on 200 super food summit marathons. One will make complete sense to me and then someone else will come along
and debunk the whole thing!!! I'm serious.

PaleO..Omg i think people are still doing this but they are calling it Keto now.....same exact shit people. K?

Forks over knives: no oil , no meat, no cheese but a s#!t ton of wheat.

Bulletproof Diet:The only meat you should eat?  Grass-fed Cows and pigs...and not a lot of meat. Eat a ton of ghee, butter and coconut oil with a modest amount of greens  Use xylitol for sweetener....(poisonous as hell to dogs)In fact basically grass fed and grass finished everything. Grass finished  grass......Elite as fuck diet.....basically keto but keto "cycling" where you let yourself dip out of keto here and there...... hard to maintain , but not as hard as...

 The raw food diet: Kiss your social life goodbye....Especially if its before 2010 when there were NO Fresh pressed juice places. Good luck finding a young thai coconut in any grocery store except an asian market and those were kinda gross TBH....You HAD to buy a juicer oh, and a dehydrator. Before we knew that agave syrup was a processed food. Before we knew that Trader joes existed, predating even earth fare.....the only raw food restaurant  on earth was in NYC ~Pure food and wine~ (went down in flames) and the only raw vegetable juice in town was made in your own kitchen. I remember my good friends asked me if i was going to eat like "this" forever with a sad face. I did get real real skinny and I learned how to substitute anything for anything. Skills.

Rewind to atkins, south beach, basically the same diet but the south beach cookbook was really amazing and had great recipes...... basically what we now call Keto.....except way more cheese lol. cheese is low carb remember?

The 100 diet by Jorge Cruise

Dukan Diet- Just no.

Egg diet- no again

Grain Brain: Dr David Perlmutter .....no grains A LOT of olive oil.....tons of veggies

Brightline Eating : This worked for me....but only for a little bit.....very very strict.
There are basically 4 "bright lines"
 1. no flour 2. no sugar 3.no snacking 4. eat only amounts listed.. nothing more nothing less. By the end of this one i felt like I had no energy to do anything and i had stretched out my stomach to the max because we were to eat 6 ounces of veggies plus an 8 ounce salad...it was a ton of food. Any diet can fit into this diet. paleo, vegan, veg

Plant Paradox...i wish i never heard of Gundry.......he's ruining my tomato love game......and my love of lectins....aka....beans, tomatoes, cucumbers....things with seeds.

F factor diet: You are basically counting everything here......but you are really counting fiber and carbs the most. This felt like anorexia to me...and a lot of wheat and dairy. The author/creator is no bigger than a minute. Bless. See for yourself @tanyazuckerbrot

I watched some of the Earther academy videos on youtube OMG we are all basically doing everything wrong. lol. and there are parasites in all meat. eww.

Jack Kruse says we shouldn't eat anything not grown in the same longitude/latitude that you live in. His talk at Nourish vermont youtube That you also should never use artificial light after dark. Sun is a critical part of food and health

Now Theres the medical medium Anthony William whom I first heard on Hayhouse radio a while back. I now don't know what to eat....at all......water??? celery juice???? Grow your own food. Heal your acne with food. Is this guy for real?? I can't tell. My BS radar is busted.

Not only am i confused about what foods we should eat but also im now totally confused about what water we should be drinking....thanks to conflicting opinions everywhere. ie Peter Spiegel and
Luke storey podcast on the water wars.

I have also been to a chiropractor who tests for food allergies ..She says no oats, wheat, almonds, mushrooms. Sad because I was really getting into some of the mushroom teas and elixirs by foursigmatic and I had to quit. sad face.

I did the everlywell food sensitivity test... no barley or brewers yeast....yeah. No beer.

I was flipping between Ffactor, Bulletproof, Jack Kruse and Anthony William also currently reading Target 100 by Liz Josefsberg

H e L p Me.

 I'm so confused and mentally exhausted. Decision depleted.

I'm currently also looking for a good therapist. Preferably one that has no diet agenda.













Comments