Testing

matthew kenney's book. sweet.
(thanks to chadd for inspiring me to revisit this book:)

so, i wanted to see if i can actually post something from my iphone to my blog.
It's a little different than a regular phone or a blackberry. I would say it's a flaw in apple technology at this point that you can not send a picture in a text message on an iphone.What is that about?
I think that they are planning on saving it for a newer version of the iphone so that people will feel like they HAVE to upgrade, i don't really know, i just feel like they have something up their sleeves. Why else would something that a simple razor phone can do, like take video and send a text with a picture, an iphone ie...small handheld computer can't do?? It's just not logical.
possibly not a flaw at all but intentional.



Comments