Favorite things

Essential Oils

Living libations!!
I want to buy one of everything from Nadine Artemis! Today I got in the mail (so exciting) Everybody Loves the Sunshine with zinc  its a sunscreen made with pure ingredients and zinc is the only sunblocking ingredient and it is just a gorgeous product! It feels so silky not greasy and it smells just wonderful!! I got it mainly because I really don't want to put a bunch of nasty chemicals on myself or my perfect 10 mo old  baby's skin. I can't wait to test it out!
Go and get some

http://www.livinglibations.com
everybody-loves
-the-sunshine-with-zinc


I also unwrapped an underarm charm called palo santo and holy moly. Best. smell. ever!!
Everything Nadine creates is just super high vibe. You just feel kinda special getting these products in the mail and using them.  I also have vetiver poetic pits which I have been using for years now..yes, it works.......I actually add it to my weleda deodorant (in sage)
Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever
Last but not least is sea buckthorn Best Skin Ever and if you try and explain this to anyone they'll look at you like you just landed on earth. Yeah, it's this oil and its from gypsys called sea buck thorn....what? You clean your face with oil? Its called Best skin ever for a reason. I don't have awesome skin but I know it's more awesome than it was before I started using this stuff. It's more like liquid gold! You can use it absolutely anywhere. The other day I mixed it with some organic cane sugar and made a scrub for my face, ankles,knees and rough spots and wow!! 



Comments